Tuesday, May 7, 2013

March 26th, 2013: Hey Family

Hello

  Well things are great here in Guatemala thats for sure. This week is Holy week for all the Catholics. They suck. But its the only week that they are Catholic. Its pretty great! Holy week is pretty crazy in Guatemala just a lot of prosessions im not sure what they are called in english but Molly knows.. But it is the hottest week of the year as well here in Guatemala. But atleast this year im not in the Coast. This past week was a good week. We hope to baptize Lesly this sunday but keep on praying and yes mom She is a She. haha It should be great! We continue to work hard. This past saturday we had a combined activity with the ward that attends our same building it was great we really worked hard on it and had lots of help from the ward. Well kind of we had a lot of people show up so that was good! It was about the plan of salvation and it was really fun. Probably the best activity ive seen here in guate so that was cool. 
We also had the divisions with the Zone leaders and That was fun. it was over my birthday. Elder Cucuk came with me in my area and so that was great. He is a good buddy here in the mission. He was in the office with me for a change. We enjoyed it together. His birthday was the 17 so we celebrated it together at 6 we had to prepare the activity for saturday. and the sister missionaries from the other ward bought us a cake so that was nice but when they started to sing happy birthday they threw a whole bunch of sparkles and flour on us and so we got really dirty and cakey because it was raining that day and we were still wet so the flour stuck to us and it was really gross but thats okay it was funny. We got detroyed. I dont have pictures of it but The sisters do so ill ask for them sometime. It was a good birthday. After the planning for the activity we went to a great family, Family Osoy, that we want to baptize and after they also gave me a cake. So that day was full of sugar and craziness it was a GREAT Birthday! A whole bunch better then last year when I was sick.. HAHA But it was great! I got Three cakes.. One at lunch as well that day from our cocinera. She is great. She make us some great Carne Asada as well that was SOO GOODD.. Well i love you all and i hope all is well with yall. Marshall Nelson from the ward is now in chile and is writting me he is so funny!!! He sent me a picture and it made me laugh my head off!! welp love you all!! and i will send pictures next week. Changes are in a week... I have no clue what will happen for my last change!! Big gulps huh? Welp See ya later!!

Love
Elder A.R.Moon

Ps. The guy next to me here in internet cafe is singing really beautifully and I cant stop laughing he might get mad at me so pray for me!! He only has one arm!! Welp love you all!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment