Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 16th, 2013: Family

Hello my Beloved family! 

The mission is going by too fast. I cant seem to find a way to stop it! This past week was a good week we are working really hard with a great/wonderful family that really need lots of prayers and thoughts. Family Osoy.. Edwin and Carolina. They are an awesome family. We hope to baptize them this weekend or the next. We are really happy for the improvment that they have made. Sunday night we helped them empty a brand new bottle of tiquila that they had. It was super funny but was a big step for them! They are super duper Catholic but thats okay because sooon they will be Mormons. This is the Truth! Catch the Wave!!! Everytime Elder Nelson said that I couldnt help but to think of the family at the beach catch family waves!! haha It was funny. I couldnt help but to laugh! I love Elder Nelson. 
We recieved a new companion but he left yesterday for Mexico so it was only for a week but it was a great time with him. His name was Elder Maldonado. He was from Guatemala and was a kid that loved to talk. A great teacher and a good friend. He will be a great missionary. He just needs to continue to remember the importance of obedience. I love our mission. We are an Obedient mission and it sure is great to be able to say that. yesterday we had to go to the Capital for my companion elder Legorretas passport. That was fun but just seeing all the other missionaries from other missions with vans on with cell phones and itouch Ipods it really made me sad to think of the time wasted by these missionaries. Its not our time it is the Lords time and it really makes me sad. I am no one to judge them but rules are rules and they struggle to keep them. The work is progressing and it is being slowed by alot of disobedience. It is sad. 
Well things are good we are working hard. Maybe not having the results that we want but we are working hard!! Gotta keep the faith strong!! Welp I sure love all of you and hope that all is well.. 

Love 
Elder A.R. Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment