Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 23rd, 2013: Family

Hello Family...

I dont have much time but things are well. I am just filled with mixed emotions... I dont really know what to expect to come home. It is kind of a weird feeling.. I love this work though and I am pleased with the work that I have done. I have no regrets! I have alot of time left to continue working hard. Satan is working harder than ive ever seen him work in my mission the family that we were going to baptize this week didnt come to church last on sunday because their moms house got shot at and the mom fell and broke her arm so they were at the hospital all of Sunday... Keep them in your prayers I have to see them baptized before I leave! They are the greatest! Well love you all.. Happy Birthday Molly I love you lots!! have a great week!!


Love 
Elder A.R. Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment