Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 2nd, 2013: Fam

Hey family.

Well this past week went fast. Me and Elder Legorreta are staying together another change.. Cool beans I guess. HAHA We finished the Book of Mormon as a mission this past sunday. Oh how great it is! I love the Book of Mormon so much! I learn so much from it. We started Dec. 13th and ended March 31. How cool is that. Once again reading it has strengthened my testimony even more and confirmed the truthfulness of this Church. I love the Book of Mormon and I hope we all can feast from it daily! 
Right now we arent bapizing as much as we would want. Not really sure why. Sister Lesly bounced on us this past week and went to her moms house. It was Holy week so lots of people left out of town. It kind of was sad but we had a great week and found some potential baptisms for this month of April. I cannot beleive its April. Well General Conference is this weekend and I cant wait im really excited for that and I hope that we can all learn alot! I love this work. It is hard and it does take everything one has but it is all worth it and I couldnt be happier! I love you all and I hope you all know that. The mission has flown by like a dream but yet it is not over. If we teach enduring to the end then we have to do it too!! I will endure to the end.. its coming fast. Well I love you and hope all is well for the family!! 

Love
Elder A.R. Moon

PS.. Pictures??? 

Psss... I had a nightmare that I didnt get to sleep in my room and my bed when I got back... Where are Molly and Jeff Sleeping?? haha


No comments:

Post a Comment