Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 9th, 2013

Hello Family
Hey Family how are things? Sure hope all is well! I hope everyone loved conference as much as I did! it was super duper i know!! I just love it when President Monson talks about vivian park and the provo river. It just makes me think of going to the Rock!! I always tell everyone how the Prophet and I have that in common! Its super great! Also Keifer wrote me today and told me he and Cody have already been to the rock and cant wait to go with me when i get back! So needless to say i have been thinking about the Provo river lately! HAHA i love it! I loved all the talks but I especially loved Elder Falabellas talk!! it was super great and because I know him!! YAY He is awesome but now he lives in Salt Lake! He is super Pilas.. (awesome) i jsut loved it though!! My last one in the mission. It really made me think and want to make a lot of changes when i get back to be the member and brother and son i need to be.. and Hopefully soon husband? Prospects mom?? Where they at?? Hit me upp.. Im kind of... how they say it here jewed when I get back.. haha. Well the mission is great. We are working super hard and we are finding newbees like crazy! We will hopefully baptize here soon!! We need more prayers!! haha I love this work and well not wanting to come home.. Yet... We will be recieving a new companion today so that will be fun back to three!! More prayers again please!!! I love you all so much and i know you all have great testimonies about this everlasting truth!! I love my family and i cant wait to spend all of eternity with you!! Yeah buddy!!

Words of guatemala that would be good to learn Zach too.. 

Pilas.... Someone who is outstanding or awesome!
Que Chilero... Thats cool
Calidad.. well isnt that neat
Chapin... Guatemalan
Saber... Who knows.. or I dont know

haha 

Loves and kissing.. 

Elder A.R. Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment