Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 30th, 2013: Im still a missionary!!

Hola


Well I woke up this morning and thought well atleast im still a missionary!! I love being a missionary and im happy with the work that ive done!! I love this work and couldnt be happier!! This past sunday we baptized a girl named Cristal. She was a blessing from the tender mercies of the Lord! We were very happy to help her into the waters of baptism!! I dont really have time to send pictures again but.. Ill see you in 2... weeks.. haha cool experience that happened was on saturday the sisters in my district told me that I would also be baptizing one of the three baptisms that they had on sunday as well!! We probably should have had the same baptismal service but theirs was at 11 and ours at 1 so we didnt.. Sooo I had the opportunity to get wet twice!! Would ya look at that! It was fun putting on wet pants for our baptism.. It was a great experience!! Well we are hoping to baptize atleast four more before I head out.. Family Osoy and Lesly and a little girl named gabriella!! WE hope and have a lot of faith that all will work out but we could use some extra prayers!! Also Im thinking of calling this sunday instead of mothers day! I feel like it would be better but i dont know But If so I will call to confirm and then hang up so you can call me back OKAY!!???? If not we will do it the 12th but I feel like it would be more effective this sunday for some reason!! What think ye??? Well I love you all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE I sure do love you 30 30 30 30 30.. Cool beans!! 

Welpcyalater...

Love
Elder Moon

ps.. Kind of a bummer no one wrote me!! HAHAHAJAJHAHASHHGJHAJAJ oh welll YA ME VOYY!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment