Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 7th, 2013: Hello

Hey family..

Well things are good. I am working hard... Hope to talk to some of yall on sunday! Welp see ya later... haha here are some pictures..

1 We went to the zoo... AGAIN!! haha.. My idea.. La Zona El Frutal
2 Our bapism of Cristal... Shes pilas!
3 Some crazy eyes at the bishops house!
4 Get ready!! When I get back we are opening a stand of Elotes locos... I love them soo much and its simple and its gonna make us rich! Whos in??? 
5 Im sure going to miss this food.. Nothin better then black beans with creme!! Oh GOODNESS!!
6 Me and my friend Mocoso
7 This time at the Zoo I came prepared with my tiger tatoo!! 

Well I love you all and I hope you enjoy the photos.. I will be workin my butt off for the last week!! How crazy it is!! I cannot believe it!! 

I will call hopefully at 230 or 300... sound good... My number is 502-XX-XX-XX-XX.. Same number I had at Christmas!! Love you all...












No comments:

Post a Comment