Monday, March 18, 2013

March 6th, 2013: Hello

Hi family...

My heart is full of love for my family. Thank you all so much. Thank you mom and dad for always writting me.. Thank you Molly Jane and Zach for writting me as well. It is always a special treat here in the internet cafe when there is more then you expected. With tears in my eyes when I read those email. My district laughs at me but thats okay. Thank you so much. It doesnt make me baggy Trunky how ever you want to say it. It actually makes me a lot more relieved and want to work a lot harder! I am working hard and I am trying as hard as I can to finish strong. I love this work. It is hard though. But its not my time it is the Lords. Well I sure love all of you and I hope all is well! Today we had a conference with president. Just him though because his wife is in Utah because his son gets married this sat. Crazy huh. He just got home before the new year. Pray and Pray that I can do that!! haha just kidding... but really.. It was a really good conference I learned a lot. I love my mission President! 
This work is amazing and I couldnt be happier. I hope you all realize how lucky we are to have a family that we have. We arent perfect but we are blessed! I love this Gopel and I know of its truthfulness. No one can change a changed heart like mine. Even though we get called to repentance by all the other leaderes of the churches here.. its great! Well I love you all and yes mom I got the package. Elder Finch and Elder Cucuk and Elder O'harra loved the cookies. I only gave them one and the wrest are for me and my comps! Thank you soo very much. I also got two letters from Gma Jake and im excited to read them and also thank you Gma Moon for the letter last week! I Love you!! Love you all and I hope you are all doing well and all are happy! If not be more obedient... haha welp the Lord lives I know it.. Keep on keepin on family mia! 

Love
Elder A.R.Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment