Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 18, 2011: Hola

Hola mi familia. How is everybody doing? Hope all is well in Utah. First off Happy Birthday Father this saturday! Hugs and kiss! ;) Things are well down here. Dont worry I spray my lion protection on every morning so there wont be any attacking me. But maybe dogs. YUCKY YUCKY Dogs and they are EVERYWHEREEEE. I feel so bad for them they look so sad and yucky and just wish i could do something but they are all diseased and Dr. McAurthur said that every dog, animal is sent from HELL to injure missionaries haha he is a crazy fella. But Some nights I get scared when the dogs chase us but Im learning good techniques to fight them off. Anywho the work is good. Spanish is..... lets just say i try... Apparently im understood but I dont think they understand my language prolly just the Spirit. Which is good id rather have them listen to the Spirit instead of me. But this past week was good on thursday i went on my first divisions with an elder that i entered with Elder Bardales. He is awesome. So two nuevos just doin our thing. It was a good experience though. Fun to go to a new area and see where they roam. Its super great though today I am on another division with one of my zone leaders Elder Martinez. It should be a great night i am excited to work with him and learn from him. Maybe teach him some english haha. But its great he said we got some great citas this night so im excited. Sorry im always kind of random I just type. But anywho we had a lesson last wednesday in english haha it was crazy.. This guy is crazy but he graduated from Boston College and just loves to speak english. He is awesome we taught him and got another day to come teach him but then all of a sudden he called us and told us he is moving? haha not we saw his mom in the street and she was like uhh i know nothing of that and so he called us this morning and said i dont want anything to do with your religion and to never talk to his family again... haha it was super funny and there is more to the story but he is a crazy guy. hes like 48 and lives with his mom cause his family cant live with him in Guatemala cause it is too dangerous and so they live in mexico and he sees them only once a year kinda sad but hes crazy. He asked me to give the first prayer and it was really hard for me to come up with words for an english prayer. I dont remember the last time i gave a pray out loud in english. It was kinda weird haha. Great fun though. I love my area. I have two cocineras Hna. Chavez.. She is super funny always just makes fun of me and hits me if i ever speak english in her house I love her and her family she has 4 boys and 1 girl. They are awesome little niƱos. Then Hna. Gladis Juarez she is super nice goood food at both places i love it. My house is good size for two people but people have 5 families in what we live in. We are super blessed.. we live in like a gated area so its pretty nice ill have to send pictures. And then lets see I dont have the address to my house but i will get that to you dad. And We have a great family in Family Perez and they are progressing fast but they bailed on church yesterday so we were sad. But they will be baptized soon I know it haha they are great. Hermano Oscar the husband is PILAS. He just wants to read the book of mormon all the way through and he says he gets respuestas every night on how true our religion is! I LOVE IT. But we are just working with his wife now she has a hard time waiting for answers she says she just mummbles prayers then goes to sleep so she just needs to be more patient but he is trying.. Well I love you all and pray for you all EVERY morning and night. Its crazy how much Beckham and Britton have already changed! I love it. I love you all and hope you all know that. The CHURCH IS TRUEEEE. LOVE YOUUUUU and jake seminary teacher.. thats AWESOME you will be the best EVAHHHH.. pumped for you! PILAS!
MUCH LOVE, 
Elder Moon... Your missionary ;) haha the one and only... ;)

;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment