Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5, 2011: Hey Crew

Hola 
Well hello everybody! I hope all is well back home! Cuz things here are AWESOMEEE!!! ;) I am loving life thats all! I have  been  blessed with the most awesome trainer in the world! Elder Marshall Nielson. He is so  great!  The greatest missionary in this mission probably right now.. thats all I can say he truly is  so  awesome.  He is from Plesant Grove so just Utah buddies haha its great! He was the wide reciver who caught the pass on the 4 yard line  my jr year when we won at pg just barely he was the guy that caught the last pass and almost  beat us hah. He was kinda bitter at that at first but now things are okay. I am going to learn so much from him! We had a meeting yesterday for the new missionaries to have one last meeting and so we got to talk to our new President. President Brough.. (bruff) He is an awesome man! so  young only 47 at change meeting he was pretty nervous but his wife was 10 times as nervous. Anywho we were there at the mission office and President pulled me aside and told me how he  was looking at pictures and he  felt like my companion should be the next zone leader. he prayed about it and then he said he received the most clear answer he has ever recieved he said it was really really powerful NO. So it was really clear to him that he needed to keep Elder Nielson with me. That was crazy  to hear. He also told my comp that so I am truly blessed to have such a great companion I know the Lord has a lot in store for me! I cannot wait!   Anywho the work is going good my toe is just fine dont worry dad it was a doctor from the church who is on a mission and is a doctor for all of central america. He is a crazy guy hes from Springville his name is Docotor McAurthur. his wife said that he is in someone johnsons ward i cant remember. But yeah he was just making fun of me cuz he said that he hates doing toes.. he said he prolly end up doing more toes then what he was trained to do.. haha But he later told ccm president that he was very impressed with me haha he said that hes never had anyone just watch the whole thing without passing out haha i thought it was kinda cool he took out both sides of my nail haha it was funny didnt hurt one bit after and is healing up quite nice! well i dont hav e much time i wish i did but we have a cita at 6 so we gotta get but all is well... Blisters are fun to walk on haha they will just get my feet nice and ready for the whole mission ill tough it out haha but First Baptism on Saturdayyyyyy... Such an amazing family they are so ready to be baptized its a family of The mom Claudia and the dad Alan and their little girl who is soooo cute she 1 years old Estefania.. I am so pumped  Hermano Alan asked me to baptize him so im so  pumped the said he wanted to give me the  opportunity  since i am new. Such and awesome family!  People in this area  are great! I love it here! Well all is well and i hope things are well  back home sorry i didnt write last week I didnt have anytime! But all is well spanish is rough but I try as hard as i can! Pray for me and ill pray for you! I love you all and thought id have a bunch of emails from all my family after not writing for two weeks but nope just the people that love me my mom and dad! ;) well LOVE YOU ALL AND STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF i wish i had more time i just wanna tell you everything!!!  welp love you and remember the Church is true and I do love you!

Elder  Moon ;)

Mision Guatemala Central
Ave. reforma 8-60 zona 9
Edificio galerias reforma
of. 505 apartado 921-A
Guatemala,  Guatemala C.A.

Send letters  HERE 

Hello family, just a quick sidenote by elder Nielson. I love Elder Moon, he is the best ever.. he really is such a great person and a great missionary, and he is going to be a great missionary for his whole mission, he is already teaching me how to baptize and he has only been in the mission for a week, he is the best trainer ever.. we are working hard and having alot of fun.. he has had some minor pains due to his hard work, he has had 2 blisters on the bottom of his feet but they  will not hold him back, he is still working hard and loving everything.. he is the best, and i look up to him alot, he is teaching me how to be soooo cool and crazy.......
adios
elder Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment