Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 25, 2011: Hola

Hola everybody!

How is everyone doing? I hope well! Happy Birthday to Grandma Jacobs TODAY! Wish could be there! Go party it up for me GMizzle.. Love you all! Im excited for you all to be together! that will be so fun for moms birthday! I hate to say this but it wont be the same.. Sorry.. Im just the life of the party lets be honest.. ;) jokes.. haha but i hope it is a blast! happy birthday MOMMYY... the big 50... haha thats kinda weird. haha just kidding. Well this week was a great week. We worked hard.. It was awesome! We also had interviews con Preident Brough. that was great! I had a good interview. My comp gave me some good tips on it. He said dont just let the interview be boring and normal ask president questions you have but from the heart so I learned some great things from president and it was just the greatest interview ive ever had it was great. Well I Dont have the address to my house and i was told if i did you would really be able to find it on google maps cause it doesnt have the streets n stuff for guatemala but I live in Ciudad Del Sol and the colony I live in is called Villa Sur. I guess you can look that up i think. But yeah mom i will send more picture i just gotta figure it out my comp will show me. But I love it down here. We knock doors alot and every family we see in the street we contact because out missions theme is N.B.F. Nosotros Bautizamos Familias. Because thats how we roll! haha its really great. The memebers are good.. some of them We have agreat ward. The Bishop is a good good guy he is pretty young he is awesome i went on divisions with him on last wednesday night that was great! And I just love our ward great people. Well lets see what i eat you ask. Well in our fridge you will find tortillas black beans eggs and cheese... you do the math. I LOVE IT.. haha pretty much what we live on besides the occasional Taco Bell but thats just to get their sauce so we can put it on our egg bean and cheese tacos every morning and night but for lunch we have cocineras they cook good stuff usually meet with rice its great or just different things my favorite so far is Pollo y crema. its pretty good.. but yesterday we had the stuff that zach makes with beans hotdogs and bacon i think but it had like ribs in it it was good eats just reminded me of home i loved it. Corn tortillas for every meal as well i cant eat lunch with out a corn tortilla in hand. non of this fake corn tortillas like in the states just the legit great ones i love em! haha freshly made eery day! Im fed well but Still losing weight no se por que. Well I love you all.. Keep praying for me! My spanish is getting better everyday! Its pretty great! We actually got a visa waiter with us now. Hes from Retahulehu here in Guatemala gonig to Peru. He is nice and helps me with spanish haha its great opportunity to practice we will see how long he will be with us. there is an Elder in our zone suppose to go to England has been in our mission for six months haha i hope its  not like that but we be riding 3 sum right now. hah its great but yeah I Love you all and remember READ THE BOOK OF MORMON.. It changes lives on the daily down here and i know it can always change our lives I LOVE IT. Well love ya...

Love your Elder..
Elder Moon... Luna.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment