Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011: Holas

Elder Nielson and Elder Moon
From the baptism this past Saturday

Hey Crew
I email on Mondays... :( no emails for me....
This week was pretty awesome! We had a  baptism!  It was super great! Familia Paz Alan,  Claudia and Stephani. They are awesome. Alan the  father asked me to Baptize him. So I had the privledge to particitpate in my first baptism! It was SUPER great! I was so Lucky. They are going to be  great members of the church I am so excited for them! Elder Nielson and I each gave Alan a tie. He wore mine on sunday! Yeah he likes me better haha jokes... But yeah so things are great here! No one here can say Moon so i just tell them all in espaƱol Elder Luna so that helps them remember my name! HA its funny! But I love  love love my area! Its just so  great! The ward is awesome! We have great people that are always willing to help us. Guatemala is just super great! Im so  lucky to be serving the Lord here! This week was great though.  We had some great lessons. one was to this old old guy. he is a fiel miembro and we just went to visit him in the rest home!  it was  great he just talked to us and we taught him lesson one but his eyes are crazy the whole time he was looking at both me and my companion but we werent even sitting by each other haha one eye on me one eye on my comp it was great! He is such a great person can hardly walk but is a church every week and  Elder Nielson says he reads his scriptures more then anyone he knows.  We also took him some food cuz he said the he  gets  fed dinner at 4 and he is always hungry before bed haha he hates it. Spanish is slowly getting better! Slowly but surely. I am understanding so much better now. Its just difficuly because my gospel spanish is good but my street spanish is no bueno haaha but im slowly learning it all I love it! My  comp is the man! I love him so much! He is just super great!  But WOW I cant  believe it I already dont recognize Beckham. He looks super different with his hair cut haha but still baller status OJ just how i left him. Well I hope everything is  great back home. I got burnt so bad last Pday it was kinda rediculous. haha We  played soccer all day and I dominated lets be honest haha okay im lying im  not so good at soccer but i try and i score so  thats good. but i l ove it. the Latinos i entered with some are in my zone and they  say i look really delgado now. haha I guess im losing it already haha but I love this work!  And I couldnt ask for better place comp or anything to be honest! I  am loving life! I hope all is well back home I miss you all and want to hear from yall n stuff.. Theres my texas slang comin out again...  I learned that from Jake.. haha Love you all! YAY! I willl try and say more cool things next week i dont really know what to write im sorry im boring. But I love you all and stuff!

;) Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment