Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 12, 2011: HOla

Hola Familia
Que tal ustedes? haha I love you all n stuff! We had a good week this week! We have a baptism this sunday and Elder Nielson leaves me next wednesday! :( sad.. But also happy for the opportunity I have to gain a new companion and work hard with him! So we went to Antigua for Pday last week and... got there tried to turn on my camera on.. nope.. battery was left at home in the charger! YAY haha Well that was stupid of me. But Im still the same ol me I guess.. I was sad. But it was a great time n stuff loved it! Cool cool place! Anywho it was elections yesterday! Crazy day here in guatemala. Made it a rough day to find people in their houses so we just waited by the place where they voted and contacted people there it was funny! Crazy day though. Not very many came to church either haha funny stuff but good days her in guatemala! But mom your going to do awesome I just know it! I always pray for you n stuff.. Looked like you all had some fun with Michelle and Britton. I hope so. Also I cant really think of anything I need. Maybe a jump drive to load some pictures of you guys on to it so i can to take it to the photo place and print them off! And for the future package a hard drive that i can load all of my picture on it so I wont lose any in some miraculous way. Almost all the missionaries ive talked to have stories about losing pictures and i dont want that. So a Hard drive would be nice in the future. Elder Nielson has one and loves it. Talk to him when he gets home. maybe he will have some ideas of what i need haha i cant think of any. But yeah things are good! Im excited for my baptism it will be great! ill send pictures next week of antigua and baptism cause im out of time again. Love you all! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Con Amor
Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment