Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 5, 2011: Hola

Hello Family
How is everyone doing? I hope good cause they should be! That is crazy about Aunt Carol I had no idea she was even sick? Send my love to Mitchell! Where is he going on the mission? I hope he knows theres not a better place to be right now. One of our Assistants lost their mom too when he was in mission. He said there isnt a better place to be for a thing like that to happen. It was still hard But he knew where he was suppose to be and where his mom would want him to be. Thats sad. Well I love you all and miss you all! We have a Baptism on the 18 of september. I am really excited for this family! Familia Donis! They are so ready and I cannot wait for them. They changed so fast! They love the church so much too They always say. We never knew a church could be like that! They love it! They have two kids a 2 year old and a 5 year old they are crazy but super cute. I love the pictures! The boys in the bath thats so funny! I bet water was everywhere! Beckham just wanted to drink all the water it looks like! Oh how old they look already! haha We go to Antigua as a Zone tomorrow so that should be fun! Elder Nielsons parents leave the 21 of september soooo get in contact or something.. And Im not really sure what you sould send.. maybe some efy cds and the joseph smith one? cause I can only listen to 6 songs on my little mp3 player haha but if you send cds ill just buy a cheap little player down here! Well things are good the work is going to be crazy this month because the people will be crazy its elections on sunday and their independence day is the 15 elder nielson says september is nuts haha oh well we will try our hardest! Im four months in and already both my shoes have holes in them I will send pictures of one pair today cause I for got totake pictures and only have one pair on.. Obviously! But maybe you can send a new pair with Elder Nielsons parents but also if you go and show missionary mall for a new pair ask for a pair that are a little more water proof or something. Anywho I love you all! And im gonig to send a shout out to my Grandma Jake Because I love you soo soo soo soo much! We only get pouch like every month and a half and this past week I did and got three letters from Grandma Jake! I love her letters they make me laugh and loved to get Dads thanks so much! But hey I love you all and Hope all is well with you all! Hugs and Kisses!!!! The church is true and so is this work and this work will never fail!!! The work will always go on!
 
Love
Elder Moon




No comments:

Post a Comment