Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 28, 2011: My family is the greatest family EVAHHH

Well.. Hello family..
This past week was a kind of crazy week! But it was good! It was really hard to say goodbye to Elder Nielson.I learned so much from him and was so lucky to have him as a companion. He taught me so many things I will never forget and really prepared me to have a successfull mission! He is awesome! Gained a new best friend in the process too! I sure hope you will have him over for family dinners and things like that cause he really wants to get to know you guys haha.. Great guy though Love him. His family is awesome too! I met his family on sunday night cause they came and visited the area. His parents said they loved meeting you mom and dad. His dad told me after they left they felt like they just got done visiting long lost old friends. felt like youve been friends forever! haha I laughed and said yep thats my mom and dad. I also said my dad loves to talk alot. Brother Nielson laughed and said well Im a good listener haha.. Great family though! Good to see Elder Nielson one more time though! His flight left Guatemala this morning at 8. I think that would be fun to have parents come and visit all your areas with you... hint hint.. start saving your pesos! haha Jokes jokes but it was great! Well I also recieved my new companion.. His name is Elder Ortega.. He is from Panama. A very hard working missionary! I love it. Im happy he is cause I was worried to get a latin companion cause sometimes they are chambones... But he works hard! but a couple of things that drive me nuts.. He is always sooo serious in the streets and he never walks with me... makes me kind of sad.. so its hard to be my energetic self always with him but hope fully it will get better! I keep telling him when were in the streets we need to be happy and a strong companionship. Cause when were with people he is really happy and a great guy but when its just me and him he seems like mad.. haha I dont know what to do.. He doesnt really like my jokes either. But hey no big deal! Im a be me and theres nothing he can do about it! haha No but Im not complaining Im excited for this opportunity to work with him because he works hard and it will be a great time with him! President told me on monday because we had a meeting with him that he put me with him so I can learn spanish.. He said if you can get to the point where you can understand him clearly you can understand anyone because he talks kind of weird but thing are good I understand him most of the time already so it will be good.. He likes to cut off the ends of words but its all good! We will work hard together and all will be well! other then that things are good and Im loving this area still. I am teaching Elder Ortega the area right now and its going pretty good. The first day I was just ready go straight to work and find new people to teach and just teach but Elder Ortega wanted to meet the members first so the first couple of days were rough trying to find members home. but it all worked out I think. haha All is well I love my new comp!! Anywhoo.... thank you so much for the cookies mom it really hit the spot! I loved the cookies! haha and everything! You really know how to make a missionary happy! everything was perfect the shoes will work I think Ill just save them a but cause rain is almost over.. haha But thanks so much! Loved the pictures! OH how i love my family!!! SOOO MUCH.. really.. I have the best family EVER!!! I love my family so so so much! Pray for you all every morning and night! Love my family! glad i have more pictures now so i can show you off you everyone!! "All because two people fell in love" super cute the photo album haha... Anywhooooo thanks forevery thing! I love you all and I hope all of you are just as excited for this General Conference weekend as i am. I AM SOOO EXCITED! haha all the gringo missionaries say its the best weekend every we just feast in the gringo room and listen to the voice of the Prophet! Im so excited! Well I love you all and hope you all are doing well! Love you and hope to hear from you all soon!! Hugs and Kisses for everyone! ;)

Love
Elder Alexander Moon... ;)

feel like im forgetting something to say... but oh well... but cool fact as i was writing email last week.. there was an earthquake.. haha cool beans yeah my first one ive ever felt i forgot to metion that last week. But I guess where it hit the hardest someone died.. But any who LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment