Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011: Familias Pueden ser juntos para siempre!!!! Como NOSTOTROS... ;)

I love my family! I do I do I do. I love you all and i hope you are all doing super great! We baptized another family this week because... NBF (Nosotros Bautizamos Familias).. Haha Kinda crazy my third change starts this week. Im sad to see Elder Nielson leave but all great companionships come to an end haha But yeah im kinda nervous to see who my new comp will be. oh wells. im also excited for the new great opportunities i will get too! Well I think I just lost ten more pounds this week.. What a rough week for me.. Monday ate some weird chicken food from my cocinera and i thought it was cow the whole time I was eating it then asked her what part of the cow it was cause I couldnt chew or swallow it and she said no its pollo.. of course it was. YUCKY.. I think thats what made me sick for the rest of the week. So monday i was fine. Tuesday. I almost died i was super sick. BU every where... haha wednesday I was fine. thursday same as tuesday just terrible and friday was fine. Saturday... OH my I was done for zero energy and the worst BU ive every had i dont think ive ever been so sick. I had a rough week but thats okay because I topped it off with Sunday. at church Elder Nielson gave a great talk about sacrifice. and how we only have to sacrifice a little compared to the people of the pioneers and things like that great talk and then after church we had a wonderful baptism. It was really great! Loved it. Lots of people stayed for it so it was a special experience for that family! I baptized Hermana Evelyn Donis and Elder Nielson batized Hermano Jorge Donis. Great day! But now ill send some pictures. So I love you all and hope all is well for everyone and remember to delight in the simple things in life. like the sciptures and prayer and church! LOVE YOU ALLL next time ill write ill have a new comp! CRAZY!! Love yall

con amor
Elder Moon

Ps.. before my horible week i weighed my self and i weighed 248... MTC weighed 288... 40 pounds baby.. haha i bet im at 50 now after this week haha love you alll!!!



..a lil Antigua
..Mcdonalds express.. when your tired and hungry mcdonalds express can be there in 20 minutes on a motorcycle.. yeah Gutemala style big mac in my Junior Seau jersey I found for 5 quetzales... were talkin nickles and dimes for that jersey... haha
..Zona Villa Nueva
..The family we baptized

No comments:

Post a Comment