Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10th, 2012: Family

Dearest Family,

   Buen Dia.... How is everyone doing?... Well great!! Im doing just great! Changes came.. Im out.. Again. One change in my last are and one change in this area! QUE Chafa!!! I was a little bummed I wanted to stay here for some time. But nope im out. Also i have an interview with president. Saber por que. Not even sure why! Oh Wells.. Its been a great week! That old man is a great guy. Too bad I wont be around for his baptism! Sure do love him though! This has been a good week but a long week waiting for changes. I really didnt want to leave and my comp was just saying how much he hates the area and welp hes staying im leaving HA! oh well! Anywho.. Happy 4th!! I sure do miss the fourth of July. Its truly the best. But dont worry I celebrated it. It was the 6th month mark of my comp and so i bought him a pizza the fourth and we celebrated it. Alot of things went good that day. MY companion finished the BOM for the first time and has 6 months in the mission and it was the best day in a america so I was happy! i bought the Pizza on my credit card. I just found out that works! Sorry needed some money.. I bought things in antigua on it and today on it.. Just food n stuff but I hope it wasnt alot haha it Quetzales is was.. haha But i just need to celebrate n stuff so I used it!! Well this has been a crazy 14 months. I feel so far a way from all of you! haha I dont know why but these last couple of days and week ive been kind of home sick.... I dont like it!! I never have been.. It doesnt keep me from working. But its just a weird feeling!! I think its just because i have someone that is going home in my district and he is ALWAYS talking about home haha But I dont know. This change will be great because i and get back and lost in the work again!! But Ill let you know what happens in changes that next week! looks like yall had fun for the FOURTH.. I LOVE THE FOURTH!! Haha I LOVE AMERICA!! WELL I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! Congrats Molly Bear.. Keep on being Fabulous!! Sure do love you... Wait on the Lord be strong and of good courage!..... WELP Love you all!!! I will be here in GUATE workin my BUtt off Dont you worry!! Love and miss you all!!! 

Love 
Elder Moon   ;) winky face

Gosh I'm good looking!

Happy 4th!!!

Me and Jankow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment