Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3rd, 2012: hello

Family!

   Well this past week was alright but the new Chapel opened!! YAY!! That was super great! The open house was super great as well! I was very happy with the people that came and we got a lot of references! So you know what that means! BAPTISms!! hah not just kidding but freal people loved it! I actually have a cool experience that happend It may not be that cool for yall but i really loved it! Welp anywho.. So Thursday came and we really didnt have that much to do just contact really so we were contacting and contacting... What a long day it was. But it was good. Knocking doors and all.. We were walking and we passed an old man shoveling dirt. I had the impression to turn back and ask him if  we could help him. I asked him if he could use an extra 4 hands.. He politely declined but I got down and started helping him with handfulls of dirt. Didnt help him that much but he laughed and so I started talking to him and decided to invite him to the open house. Not thinking anything of it just a usual thing that we do as missionaries. haha.. Anywho saturday came and so did he. He came to the open house it was great! I didnt get to talk to him but i saw him leaving and so i thought to myself well I guess we will have to go back to his house some day! Sunday came and we were in Sacrament meeting and our Secretary entered and ask us to come to the hall with him as we entered in the hall there he was!! I was so pumped! i was like WHAT UP.. he was like thats the guy that I talked to! it was funny! He actually attended the Ward that started at 8 and went to all 3 meetings! wrong ward but he attended! We put a visit with him that same day and had a great lesson his first question was how can i become a part of your great church and so it was great.. Hes not going to be super easy because his family is super evangelica but thats okay!! It was a great experience. Hes super old and can barely walk but hes great! Really made me realize the inportance of opening my mouth and talking to everyone! made it a good week well i love you all and hope you all are doing well.. MUCH LOVE

Love Elder Moon 

Sorry I got no time

No comments:

Post a Comment