Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June 26th, 2012: FAM

Family!! 

Well this past week was a good week I guess.. I Finally got my package yesterday!!! It was great.. with it came all your letters with Aunt Roxys as well It made my month!! I was so happy to get those!! Thanks so much! Also two other letters that were just super great from two great friends... But ive been sick so thats why its been a mas o menos week.. It was great thought just workin with a little somthing extra in your pants!! HAHA gotta love it!! but the package was great! i love that hot chocolate so much! Great package! Thanks so much! But I am super excited for this weekend because the stakecenter is finaly finished. The past 3 weeks weve had to go to a different church but finally the stake center is openig and this weekend is the open house so its going to be great! I cannot wait! It will help with the work so much we are trying to invite EVERYONE it will be awesome! We kind of need some help thought because our two families that we had now are gone one of them got into a fight and now are seperated and the other is ignoring us.. but thats okay. We just got to find find find and then baptize baptize baptize. But we actually were able to have another baptism on sunday. His name was Elmer. Hes great young man. I was very happy for him. He already goes to Seminary and is super great! This week will be a good week though we are going to work really really hard and I cant wait for the open house! Anywho.. thanks for the letters and the package! I was very happy and it was just the extra boost that I needed to work even harder! Well I hope all of you are doing well! I love you all and am very thankful for all of you! Thank you for the support you give me! I have grown so much and I continue to grow! I know with out a shadow of a doubt that this is the only true church! There are so many churches here in Guatemala it makes me sick! But thats why I am here! To Preach Teach and Baptize! Bring everyone unto the truth!! I love it!!! Its the greatest work ever!!! The savior Lives and Loves each one of us and if we rely on him everything is possible. We just have to rely on him more and more! I love the Book of Mormon and am so thankful I get to read it everyday because it truly does help with everything! I know that if you all can read it everyday you will all see the difference it brings! WEll I love you all and the church is true!!! Welp I will be sending finally the letters for Mothers day and molllys birthday and jakes birthday!! Im such a chambone Im sorry!!

Love Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment