Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June 19th, 2012: Hey

Family.. Well how are all of you? Super great? Sure hope so! Today in district meeting we talked about Faith and Hope. We are really lucky as disrict leaders these next couple of weeks we  just get to talk about Christlike attributes. Its great! But Faith and Hope are two of the favorite topics of Pres. Brough and its just super great when we get to talk about those two topics! But today it was great! I love a scripture in DandC 18:18-19 I think. but in spanish it translate to If you dont have faith hope or charity you cant do anything! I found it forever ago while studying and it is soo true! I love it. Anywho this past week was a good week. Yes dad we as well did have a baptism But Good for you dad! that is awesome!! Send him my love n stuff! But All is well here. I sat my companion down and told him he has to learn how to start talking! so thats what we have been working on. him talking more and it seems to be going well! he hates it but I love it . I talk ALOT lets be honest. So its helping me as well! Sometimes I talk too much! COOL BEANS! Well I dont really know what else to say. I would love   to answer questions! I just dont really know what to say anymore. I wish you could all see how great and crazy guatemala really is. You cant really explain it with words! Riding in buses! Talking to everyone! Its too great! I love Missionary work! Its going by way too fast! I couldnt be happier! I hope you all know how much I love you all and hope you are all doing really well! What a great experience for the family dad! Keep on looking for ways to share the gospel with everyone even thought everyone is members. You never know whose life you can change!! Well i love you all so much! THIS WORK MUST GO ON!! 

God Speed..

Love 
Elder Moon 

No comments:

Post a Comment