Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17th, 2012: Tuesday July 17th Reply

Dear Papi.

   Well I dont remember who this Sam kid is. But it does ring a bell. But you hit it right on the head when you said he is probably not living some commantments because it is what happens here alot with our investigators. They dont want to get baptized because they cant live one of the commandments. We have to always find out which one it is and work on it till they change. That sure is a bummer.
   The is office is great! I will write a family letter today if I have time. But pretty much I am just in the office everyday until 4 oclock and then I head to work! Its kind of a bummer cause we dont work as much but it is definately a plus seeing the other side of President Brough! I love that man and I have the greatest opportunity to be able to work with him side by side. I love it already. The office crew is great! Just gringos. and lets just say I now have a cell phone and I get to drive the truck! Its crazy driving here in Guate. Rules dont exsist. I drove for the first time yesterday! But Ill probably write a family letter today and include more. But yes. I do get the packages as soon as they get here so its great. But yes please send medication! I had my first allergy attack here in Guate this past weekend. It might be my new area! But sounds good I love you all and also. Am I able to take personal money out on my credit card? Ive been using it because here in the office its a little different. Things are alot more expensive and We dont have a cook like all the other missionaries we eat fast food just here in the office. I hope I just dont blow up and get super fat again. Im going to have to be good about what I eat. But its going to be great. I just dont hope I spend too much money here in the office but to survive Ill have to spend a bit. also... I would love to buy a new suit! There is a guy famous with the missionaries that makes super cool suits! I was going to just get one right before I go home but he lives super close to me and my suit is super big and ugly and so I was thinking about making one now anndd when I go home.. What say you? I gotta look good for president ya know? 
   Well I love you and you can email when ever. I am always on the computer. I have to deal with Excel and a lot of great things like that. But it should be great! I only know computers because I learned alot just watching you! HAH! Its great though. Well I will probably write more later. But right now I gotta do somethings. but as a secretary we can pretty much do whatever! Welp love you! 

Love 
Elder Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment