Monday, January 28, 2013

December 18th, 2012: Family

Hey family, 
I sure do love you all n stuff! Today is my last day here in the office! Can you believe it... Time is passing so fast! Im real happy to get out again. Im kind of nervous I feel as if im starting my mission over again. But its going to be great. It sure will be different but so great! Im excited to train again and have two hijos this time. Its going to be crazy but I will love it. I love being in trios. Its fun. Tomorrow is the big day though. Finally! This past week has been the craziest week ever! We havent gotten a full nights sleep yet. Its been really hecktic! But anywho I may or may not have already opened my christmas package. It was super duper great! I loved it so much. My favorite part was the pictures with everyone wishing me a merry Christmas i just wanted to cry! It was too great! Thank you all so much and Dont have much time today because we have to go to presidents house right now but I love you all and ill talk to yall next tuesday!!!! WOOT WOOT! My number will be.... 502-4045-6276.. Thats the number to my new house! So im thinking you should prolly call me.. I will confirm a time this monday. We have internet on monday and Pday on Christmas cool eh? So just let me know if yall have a better plan! Sure do love you all and Happy Holidays!! Much love 
 Elder Moon
      Secretario
 Misión Guate Central ;) for the last time.. QUE ME IMPORTA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment