Monday, January 28, 2013

September 13th, 2012: Family

Dear Family,

   Well this past week was a pretty good week! We have a family getting ready for baptism and should be baptized this next week! We are really excited for them! Family Jimenez. Angel and Nanci, they are awesome! Funny story on saturday we were driving all over the mission in the morning. It was really a rough morning. First we had to take a mini missionary to the coast which is like a 2 hour ride and then to another area like 20 minutes away to take a fridge to. So it took the whole morning on saturday! We had to make a lot of stops on the way back just droping off random things at houses. Anywho after we were all done we had to take the truck to presidents because he needed it for the weekend. After we droped it off we had guy that worked at the place president lives call a taxi. After getting home and leaving the taxi we were finally ready to work. But.... one thing I had left our cell in the taxi sooooo we spent a couple more hours on trying to call the taxi service place to get us back the cell phone... Good thing we didnt just get some random taxi that day because it would have been long gone. But Still we spent the whole weekend trying to find where our cell phone was. Finally on monday we were able to go to their offices and get the cell phone back. It was quite the fight but we did it! It was funny but really annoying because I had to keep calling and keep calling this taxi place. It was kind of a weird weekend but we got it back. But I know I know it just sounds like typical me but i was really really tired from that morning. But thats okay we learn from our mistakes. It was kind of funny. Good thing we got it back though! 

  Today I guess a Volcano exploaded here in Guatemala. Crazy huh! Luckly where we are we wont be too effected but if I would have been in either one of my last areas I would have been alot closer. Right now we are kind of in a panic trying to get a hold of all the missionaries so that we can tell them they all have to be prepared with 72 hour kits haha crazy but super cool. I dont know if we will get any of the volcanic ash but ill send you pictures if so. Last time this happened I remember the mission turned into a service mission for 3 days but I think this time it might be differnt I dont know though. But Anyyywhoo.. Hows the family doing? How are my lovely Grandmas doing? I sure do love them! I love you all so much and I feel all of your prayers. keep praying hoping that we will reach 300 baptisms as a mission thing month! We are doing well so far. right now we have 125 baptisms. Thats great for the first two weeks. That gives us 3 weeks to get 175 baptisms and its should be great! We should be able to get it! It just puts alot of work for me and my comp with all the dats and baptismal records! hah But I love it! the more work the better! Well I love you all so much and would love to hear from yall!!! Love yall and miss yall. Keep on being a great family! and Thanks mom and dad for all that you do!! Much Love!!!


Elder Moon
Secretario
Misión Guate Central ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment