Monday, January 28, 2013

January 1st, 2013: Family

Hello!!
Well I sure am glad to know that we have all lived to see 2013!! How crazy is that. I never thought it would come. Its here now and well the good thing is that im still a missionary and I couldnt be happier! Sure was great to be able to talk to almost all of you! I was waiting for Julie Ann´s call in the night and instead came one from Mexico. haha I thought it was my companions family calling. He was asleep so I wasnt sure what to do. HAHA it was Zach. That was fun. Well I sure hope you all had great Holidays! HAPPY NEW YEAR. Kind of a crazy 2012 huh. A complete whole year without seen Alex. Molly Jane got married.. (finally) haha jokes.. Good job Jeff. A lot of other things that I prolly dont know about and things I dont remember the good thing is that the work of the Lord must go on and that it is constantly progressing a whole lot of missionaries are now entering the field. I cant wait to see the increase in the numbers! 
Well I love all of you and hope that you all love me too!! haha I am so very thankful for each and everyone of you and I love you all so very much. I am so very Grateful for all the love and support I get. I am thankful for all your prayers and want you all to know that they do work. I have recieved too many blessings to count I sure do love you all!! Thank you all!! and Hope the best for you all. Well sorry its so short Im not really used to an hour long internet still. Oh well I will send picture next time!!

Love 
Elder Moon
Thankful for you all and love you all!! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR....ill bee home this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment