Monday, January 28, 2013

November 23rd, 2012: I L0V3 MY FAMILY

Hello Family!!! 

Como ESTAMOS!?!!? Muy Bien! Sure hope Thanksgiving was fun. I was here. In the office. Haha. But good news is that I found a huge box of Stuffing at a place called Pricemart here. Its like Costco and it has a lot of american things so I was pumped and had to buy it! I did, at least make some stuffing yesterday here in the office! It was great! I bet yall had some fun though? Cool beans! Well I feel like my letters have surely not been that good lately. I am sorry. I think I have been kind of down. I didnt really know why but on monday we had Interviews with President and he really helped me a lot! He is such an amazing man and is really guided by the spirit! At first I thought I was down because no one writes me and no one loves me but then I thought about it and realized a lot of people love me. Que me importa if no one writes me. Thats what I say. After I thought it was because no one wants to listen to our message and everyone hates us as missionaries. The only people that love us are the Drunk guys out on the street. But that only lasts like 10 minutes and ends with them crying and hugs from them. Its so precious. But that really thats not it either. President told me that I am turning into an Office Elder. He told me that is was he doesnt want. He said I am a Missionary first and an Office Elder Second. He told me that it happens. Its hard to maintain our spirituality in the office. It is so true. I really have to focus in being more diligent and getting my studies in. In the office its hard to get studies in. That is the main thing that I have been missing is really the daily study that we really need as missionaries and as children of God. So since monday I have been having my personal study atleast an hour a day and really it has made all the difference! Yesterday even proved it. We had a good day in the office and left on time from the office. Got back to the area to work and we had 6 lessons and found 7 new investigators that are really positive! It was great! I sure cannot wait to get back to the field just 4 weeks more! YAY. President told me I really need to prepare now to get back to the field! Its going to be great!! Gotta just finish strong! I know I can do it! Well that was my story for the day! But I will be better in my weekly letters. I just am not a big fan of writting, I just dont know what to write. and I know you are all the same! Welp I sure do Love you all and hope you all can realize the importance of daily study of the Gospel. I know it will bless your lives ALOT! Welp the Church is true and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ lives and loves us more than we can imagine. And So Do I!!!! MUCH MUCH LOVE!! 

Love you missionary,  
 Elder Moon
      Secretario
 Misión Guate Central ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment