Monday, January 28, 2013

September 27th, 2012: Family

Hey Family

Hello everyone how is yall doing? I am doing good! Dont have much time to write but I just thought Id say hello and I love you all and send some pictures! Everything seems to be doing good. This week has been busy because next week is changes already and we had to prepare for all of those! It should be a some good changes! We are getting a new Assistant and a new executive secretary! It should be cool.. Also I am receiving a new companion as well. I am getting Elder Vindas from Costa Rica! I cant wait he is a great kid! But yes it is true Elder Walbeck is being sent home for health issues.. Im super bumed out for him. I feel bad but I think it will be for the best! I love him so much but he has to go welp so do I!! I love you all


playing ball with president and the office crew 

Elder Jaramillo and i after playing ball in presidents car with sister broughs glasses!! hahha!! 

Love 
 
Elder Moon
Secretario
MisiĆ³n Guate Central ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment