Monday, January 28, 2013

November 2nd, 2012: Family

Dear Family,

This week was fun a good week. I once again missed Halloween at the house. I thought about pumpkin dinner alot. I love but thats okay it was my last time missing it! But it was kind of weird this year for halloween we couldnt even go work. All of the missionaries had to be in their houses at 6 It was kind of a bummer. But it was ok because President came to our house to study with us and it was super awesome. I learned so much. I learned that I need to study a lot better. I doubt too much in the revelations that I recieve from the spirit. I just need to trust in the spirit more. It was great! I learned so much! I love President Brough and I have the greatest opportunity to work close with him. its really great! Time is going by way too fast for me though. I dont feel like I have time to do anything anymore. This week has just flown by and it is changes in ten days. Elder Jaramillo leaves the office this change so that will be weird. This change we are opening 5 areas so we have been running all over to buy all the things for the houses and also going on hunts to find houses in those areas its been fun. The mission is growing and growing fast! next change we will be opening 6 or 7 areas and so next change will be really crazy! We are going to be looking for houses for all of next change. The bad thing is, is that next change is only 5 weeks. because they didnt want changes to be the day after christmas. so that will be crazy! Also with those areas that we are opening I think I will be opening one and training sooo that will be super duper!! I sure hope so!! I dont know what I will do! Keep in your prayers family Lemus and Marroquin they are both such great families. Fam. Lemus should be baptized this weekend but we will have to seee.. Fam. Marroquin can be baptized at anytime. They are such great people and so ready they are just waiting for some reason! The Sister is waiting on here answer still but I think she just needs to recognize it! They are just too great! They will be baptized thats for sure! Well I sure do love you all! I get to go work today a little early so that will be fun I love you all and hope you are all doing super great!!! Miss you all and Happy birthday to Zach and Thank you for the blanket Grandma Jake!!!!!  I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Thanks a billion!! Also I dont know if you have sent my Christmas package but in another package I need some shirts. I seem to have lost some shirts and also some socks and also someone stole my USA soccer jersey im so sad. Can keep track of much in our house. HAHA but I would love some Pretzle m&ms they are great and alsoooo I dont know you always send great packages! maybe some hand written letters would be fun. Pictures and just love!! I love you all..Send my love to Cami! She will be great!! 

Love your missionary!! 
Elder Moon
      Secretario
 MisiĆ³n Guate Central ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment