Monday, January 28, 2013

November 16th, 2012

Hey Family!

Well changes have come and gone once again! I cant believe how fast the mission is going! It really is kind of crazy to me. This change will be a short change. It is only going to be 5 weeks and we have to open up 5 areas. Hopefully one of the areas that we open will be the one that I will go to! I sure hope so! It would be awesome. I hope to open an area and train for my last three changes! That would be great!! The next change will be 9 weeks! We have to change our schedule of changes because now latin missionaries will be 2 weeks in the MTC and Gringos only 6 weeks. So now with this change I will be coming home two weeks later! Cool eh? Maybe not for yall but for me that is! My release date is now the 15 of May instead of the 1st. Sooooo yeah. Ill be coming home later now. But I would love for whoever wants to come pick me up to come! That would be super fun! So details with that is.. The day I am realeased we have dinner together as a group with President and Sister Brough and then after we have a testimony meeting that the parents are invited to the dinner and testimony meeting! So that would mean come the 15th or the 14th I dont know what day would be best. I have a good friend that I have made here in the office that would be more then happy to help us transport and stuff when you come. I just dont know how much it would be though. Let me know what yall are going to do and we can set the up with him. But anywhoo.. Things are great here in the mission! We hope to have some baptisms here soon. We have had 2 these past two weeks that I dont think i have mentioned. Great miracles that I will tell you bouts later today is my PDay and I gotta go! Not that my Pday is more important than my family its just I gotta do somethings and I dont want to be in the office anymore! I love you all and attached you will recieve a great Picture that I hope you can include in the Chirstmas card or make a chirstmas card for me! I love you all!!! 
Bendiciones!!!  
Elder Moon
      Secretario
 MisiĆ³n Guate Central ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment