Monday, January 28, 2013

January 15th, 2013: Family

Bueno.... How is everyone doing? Looks like the snow is great.... HAHA.. There is no signs of snow here. Kind of weird. Today we were able to have District meeting in the house of President. That was fun. I think they miss me too much. haha not really but we were chosen because last change we didnt have enough time to go out to eat with President. Usually when Secretaries leave he always takes them out to eat. We had no time though so he said my district would be able to have our meeting there and Sister Brough cooked afterwards to that is always great. I sure do miss the Broughs though. They are such wonderful people! Another great experience we had with a different family. It happend yesterday. A family that we hope to baptize here soon. They are awesome. Family Juarez. When we got there we asked if they had read the assignment that we had left. They had, had some problems so they werent able to so we decided to ready it with them. We read in Nefi 31 and talked alot about baptism is was a very spiritual lesson and we were able to help them understand much more what they need to do to prepare to be baptized at the end we ask the wife of the family to pray. She said no but we taught her over again how to pray and said okay now we will close our eyes and listen. Took her a while but atlast she started. The Prayer was excellent and at the end she said. And father please help us to be able to change so that we can be baptized and enter into this path. It was so great and the spirit was so strong. after she said amen we all felt the spirit enter the room. What a blessing it was. We had to run to the house after because it was already past 9 but it was a great lesson and so we hope to baptize them here soon they are awesome. 
I forgot to tell you but two weeks ago they took away one of my sons. so I only have one but president told me that I will probably recieve one the 5th of Feb. So that will be fun! Sure hope so. I like being in trios. Its great. Elder Legorreta is my comp right now he is soo great. I love him lots but he is tooooo Skinny he weighs 100 pounds I feel like im going to break him everytime i touch him haha Well i love you all and i hope you are all doing well. I hope you all are reading the Book of Mormon everyday! Much love


Elder Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment