Monday, January 28, 2013

December 7th, 2012: FAM

Hello my family! 

Hey friends how are all of you? Good, Good. Well things are great here in Guate. I got the package with the shirts and socks! Thanks so much it was great and just perfect muchas gracias! Its crazy that I am almost leaving the office. I now know my new area and things like that. We were able to find that out yesterday. I am going to be one of 3 elders that are going to be trainning two new missionaries! How crazy is that. I will be in a trio trainning its going to be awesome I am so PUMPED! President Brough said that, that is where the Lord wanted me to go and what he wanted me to do. He said he tried to send me to other parts of the mission but that is where the Lord wanted. The place I am going is called Las Margaritas. It is part of the new stake of El Frutal. It is going to be AWESOME! My two new Hijos will be worked to death!! Its going to be quite fun!! Finally leaving the office. Ive loved it and ive learned a lot but I am ready to go! I dont have much time today but I sure do love you all and I hope that Mom and Dad had a great anniversary! I sure do love you two!! Welp much love. More details on monday!! 
Much love!!!!

Love 

 Elder Moon
      Secretario
 Misión Guate Central ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment