Monday, January 28, 2013

November 29th, 2012: Buen Dia

Hello my wonderful family! How is everyone doing? Can you all believe it that it is almost Decmeber! How crazy is that! Time is flying by! I bet you are all loving the Christmas music on the radio. Here in the office thats all we listen to! Its great. David Archuletta and Motab christmas is the best!  Well last change I dont think I ever told you about the two people we baptized a couple weeks ago huh? Well they were just two brothers that a family gave us as a reference. The oldest is 16 and his name is Christian and the other is Alex and hes 10. It was great. Right now we are working on their Grandma and oldest brother but they are a little more hard hearted. But thats okay we can do it with the help of the Lord. But they are awesome. Here in the office our motto is kind of like the motto of the Titanic. "Women and Children first!!"... ha.. Not really but thats how it is right now! The worth of every soul is great! My letters are boring huh. I just dont know what to write anymore. 
We had a pretty cool experience the past week. We were in a bus on a way to visit someone at the very top of our area. While talking to everyone that we could some guy came up to me and said "Can you come to my house right now?". I said well sure. But who are you? I said. He said that he used to know the missionaries and that he wanted us to come to his house. He lived in a place far a way from where we were going so we asked if we could pass by tomorrow he said that would be fine! So we went and found where he lived the next day. He is married to a member who is inactive. He said when he saw us in the bus it was a Miracle because he had been praying to find someone that could help his wife. Because she has been sick. He remembered about the blessings that we give and right then he realized that it was an answer to his prayers. He is a super humble guy and wants to learn more about the church. But they arent married.. like every other couple here in Guatemala and he works sundays but we will have to see what we can do about that because he needs to be baptized! It was a great lesson that we had with them and the spirit was strong! He was also an answer to our prayers. We have been looking and looking for people to baptize and before we found him we really had no candidates. But the Lord works in great ways and I am so grateful for the opportuinities that we have as missionaries to be able to see his hand in the work every single day! Today we have another lesson with this guy. His name is David. So I am excited about that. 

Well anywho. I love all of you and I hope that we can all see the little things that the Lord does for all of us each and everyday! I love the Lord and I know he lives. He can and will help us change our lives! I love this work and couldnt be happier in this part of the vineyard! I love my family and I am so very Grateful for each one of you!!! Thanks for your prayers and love! 

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE ANN I SURE DO LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAD THE GREATEST DAY EVER!!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Love,, HUGS N KISSING.. kisses
 Elder Moon
      Secretario
 MisiĆ³n Guate Central ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment