Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January 29th, 2013: Family

Dear Family.

Well this week was a good week. We were able to have a baptism. My companions first baptism!! It was great!!! We were really blessed to be able to have this baptism. We have been working our tails off. The hard work finally came through but just means we need to work harder. My companion is great. He will be a great missionary. At times I feel as if im too hard on him but he handles it well. I hope that I can help him be a great missionary I know he will be one. Kind of crazy how fast time is passing. I cant do anything to make it slow down. Today Im gonig to send pictures so I dont really know what more to say. I know that this is the true Church. I love it so much. I love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ so much! This is his work and us missionaries are here to represent him and his great church. I love the book of mormon. I have learned so much from it and I continue to increase my learning from it everyday. I love all of you and hope all of you can continue to progress in this wonderful gospel!! I hope all of us can add to this wonderful work and do something to serve in it! Much love and kisses and hugs!! 

Love 
Elder A.R. Moon

Our baptism

My family tree. My first kid also is trainning so I became a grandpa that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment