Monday, January 28, 2013

October 19th, 2012: Family

Dear Family! 

  Well long time no talk. Im sorry I havent written for a while, we have been super super busy with all of the registros and we have had a lot of zone conferences and stuff sooo its been a long couple weeks but next week things should kind of settle down in the office hopefully! But things are great! I am doing super good. My companion and I are working really hard. Elder Vindas is my new companion from Costa Rica and he is great! He is learning everything here in the office super fast and so things are great! We also are hoping to baptize 6 people this month so pray, pray, and pray some more. We have a great family that is super duper ready but for some reason they don´t feel completely ready yet. They want to learn more about the church yet. They are so ready to be baptized the most ready I have every seen anyone but still want to wait. So they definitely need some prayers. We explained to them about the temple and they loved it they said yeah thats something that we want. But after they asked when I was leaving to my house and I said May and then they got super sad and said so wait you wont even be here when we get sealed! So im just super confused with this family. I know they will be baptized but they are just wanting to be sure i guess. they are great though! Also we have a great family of 4 that will be baptized. Its not a complete family because the mom is single but she has 4 boys that are super awesome and love the church alot after going one time. We past by the church last night and one of the kids was there practicing a dance with all of the young men that they are going to do in the stake this month so that is super awesome as well. So hopefully they will be baptized the 28th we are sure hoping to be able to baptize a lot together we have been working really hard and the Lord is blessing us a lot! Well I sure do love all of you and next week hope to have a longer letter. Hows my Grandmas? Hows The Texas Moons doing? What part of Chile are you going to Stef? Are you going to see David? An Elder here in the office Elder Araya is from Santiago. Julie Ann I love you! Miss your quick emails!! Welp cool beans! I sure do love you all and miss you all!! Much Love!!!

We are doing some contacting... haha

Some General Conference fun! 

Sister Wilcox... We have to take pictures of the newbys haha they are still on my camera! 
She is doing great by the way! He companion is awesome.. She was once in my district.. She is in San Lucas where I was one time.. cool eh??

LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Moon
Secretario
Misión Guate Central ;) 








No comments:

Post a Comment